Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk


I received a Schick Hydro Silk razor from BzzAgent, and as someone who gave up on women's razors years ago, saying I like this one is a big thing. Seriously, I tried so many women's razors and hated them all. I have been using a men's razor for at least 2 years now, but I just may make the switch permanently to this razor. Besides a close shave, the head is wide and contours nicely to my skin, even grabbing those pesky hairs on the back of my knees. The handle feels good in my hand and it's easy to hold onto. I haven't dropped it once.

One of the unique things about this razor is that it has a raised handle rest, so the cartridge itself isn't sitting on the shelf of your shower, getting stuck to it. Plus, the serum in the cartridge lasts. I've been using the same head for weeks, being that it's winter and I let my bigfoot flag wave free, and it still has serum in it.

There are two things that I don't love about this razor. One, I get itchy legs after shaving. This is probably just my crazy skin reacting to something in the serum, but I hope that they will come out with heads for this made for sensitive skin. Two, I wish that it came with a holder for the shower. My shower shelves have enough crap on them already, I like having a designated place for my razor and a place to keep cartridges so that I don't have to go searching for a replacement when I realize that it needs to be changed.

Overall, I give it 4.5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment